This is one of my favorite ways to cook salmon because it’s super easy but it tastes like you put a lot of work into it so it’s a win-win. Serves 6-8 people.
- 1 skinless salmon fillet
(I usually get one big enough to fit in a large rectangle pyrex dish, I wanna say 1 lb? but you can get any size you want. Do not opt for skin-on because it alters the taste and makes it fishy)
- 1 packet of Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup & mix
- Mushrooms, sliced (1 package that comes in the small box is enough)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray the glass Pyrex dish with olive oil/Pam.
- Arrange the salmon in the center and slather evenly with mayo.
- Place the mushrooms on top of the mayo so that the whole top is covered with mushrooms.
- Sprinkle the packet of Lipton onion soup mix over the mushroom/mayo/fish, I usually use a whole packet for this much fish but it varies on size.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the salmon is soft and flaky, do not overcook or it’ll be dry.